Canadian E-Visa (ETA) Application

You are eligible to apply for Electronic Travel Authorization if:

  • You are a visa-exempt foreign national arriving in Canada by air
  • You will be staying in Canada for 6 months or less

If these do not apply, you may need to apply for a visitor visa

en English